WHAT IS ALLERGAN BOTOX 50IU?
ALLERGAN BOTOX VIAL 50 IU.
Botox is widely known for its cosmetic benefits to enhance or improve the individuals’ appearance, for example, eliminating deep facial skin wrinkles. It can also create a smoother, youthful-looking appearance, and temporarily improve the appearance of wrinkles.
Botox is now also popularly used for medical purposes to treat muscle spasms such as blepharospasm, and excessive sweating.
best place to buy botox online
ALLERGAN BOTOX VIAL 50 IU
Buying Allergan Botox 50IU in larger quantities ensures that it is available to you during the follow-up stage treatments that are carried out every 6–9 months following the initial injection. This pattern of treatment ensures consistency of results.
BUY ALLERGAN BOTOX VIAL
WHERE CAN ALLERGAN BOTOX 50IU BE USED?
The treatment areas for Allergan Botox 50IU include:
- moderate to severe crow’s feet lines (lines that form on the outer corners of the eyes)
- moderate to severe glabellar lines (vertical lines between the eyebrows)
- moderate to severe forehead lines or frown lines
- the under arms to treat hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
WHO SHOULD NOT USE ALLERGAN BOTOX?
- Patients who have bleeding disorders of any type.
- Patients who have generalized disorders of muscle activity, e.g. myasthenia gravis.
- Individuals with a known hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
- Pregnant or lactating women should not use Botox at any point.
- Please make your physician aware of any hypersensitivity, allergies, infections, or immune diseases before using this product.
ARE THERE ANY ASSOCIATED SIDE EFFECTS WITH ALLERGAN BOTOX?
The manufacturer suggests that side effects may include:
- Trouble swallowing
- Muscle weakness, or stiffness
- Bruising, redness, swelling or pain at the injection site
It is important to follow and maintain the optimum storage conditions of Botox. Botox must be stored in the refrigerator (2-8 degrees C) to ensure maximum sterility of its key active ingredients, the neurotoxin from Clostridium botulinum bacteria. It is this neurotoxin that numbs or paralyses muscles that are subject to spasms.
If you are looking for other Botulinum Toxin Solutions, make sure to have a look at our collection of botulinum toxin solutions